Friday, July 6, 2012

Cassie's first trcick

       Hello I am Cassie Dale and let set the record straight, I will never like Katharina Hawns. I find her to be a real wicked woman who expects everyone to bow at her feet as if she is Queen Cleopatra The VII. I plan to find a way to cancel this wedding, and there is no way I will allow her to ever be my sister. Steven is gullible and his eyes have hearts in them. I am off to the Hawns’ Estate for dinner. Listen,watch, and learn how I do things.
      “Cook, Ashley and Sarah P. are on a diet. They should only have soup and salad! No Carbohydrates or meat! Please take their plates back to kitchen,” said Katharina.
     “Cook, please leave their plates as is, Katharina must realize that her manners are improper as a lady. Seriously you can not tell people what eat because they are not a size six like you. That will be all and thank you,” said Cassie.
     “You do not have worry about fitting into your dress, and they are both not a size eight. My bride maids must be able to fit into their gowns,” said Katharina.
     She is such a snob and half because the Hawns have enough money to make custom made dresses and when I point that out Katharina ends dinner and tells the Dale women to getout, and without our parents present she is the oldest sea hag around.

No comments:

Post a Comment