Thursday, May 31, 2012

Katharina Hawns meets Steven R. Dale

            Steven R. Dale was with Cameron and Cassie representing their conservative family. Cassie looked like a high priced escort in her short channel dress and Cameron looked like she picked out a business outfit from an outlet store.

Steven met my father and dropped off a healthy donation to his campaign. Steven and I hit it of. I met him the next day for brunch and I returned home after dinner. Steven had a car drive to a steak house where there was a two hour wait unless you are Steven R. Dale. His family is well respected but then again so is mine.

Steven showed up in a blue suit from a high priced European designer, with a tie, and a Cartier watch that is gold. I was so impressed I did not call any of my back boys for over a week.

Katharina

No comments:

Post a Comment