I am the little sister of a spoiled brat who changed her name. Steven R. Dale was talking to me first and she strolls up with her size six body and flirts with him and takes him away. All I can do is say a hello and goodbye because he is engaged to a Dragon Bride to be. I am a woman who loves steak, beef, potatoes, rice, desserts, fried chicken, and yes I have ate fried turkey.
Katharina has been a queen that has risen from hell, and as much as I love my dad he fails to see she hurts everyone around her except Cassie Dale because that woman bites back. I wish I could stop this wedding by sleeping with the groom but that is not going to happen.
I can not believe that woman have nerve to tell for dinner. I decided to have an ice cream sundae with extra chocolate syrup.
No comments:
Post a Comment