"I told that size six she wolf
off today. She had the nerve to tell Sarah P. Dale and Ashley Hawns that they
were on a diet. Cameron I know you said to have grace but I do not approve as
Katharina becoming my sister, our sister and a part of the Dale Family. Sorry
but I think it is time to throw the garbage where it belongs," said
Cassie.
"Steven really loves her, and
he has not seen this side of her. Telling our sister she is fat and what to eat
is crossing the line. We need some real dirt on her," said Cameron.
"We need an inside it girl and
I think we may be able to get Ashley to help. I saw Ashley talking to Steven
first at that rally, and Katharina interrupted," said Cassie.
My little sister Cassie is
relentless, but she makes mistakes when she is hell bent on revenge, as an
older sister I will have oversee this disaster personally.
No comments:
Post a Comment