Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Denise Vert

             "Denise I am ready to quit because this evil bride is so mean," said Cara.

"Just leave her to me, send her directly to my phone and if she comes in send to my office," said Denise.

"Bronson you are the groom, and Susan be the bride stand in. Katie play the music from the top, and Winnie where are the flower layouts for the Dale-Hawns wedding? Katharina is coming to see our layout," said Denise.

"Sorry to interrupt Ms. Vert but Katharina Hawns is here to see the walk through," said Cara.

"Send her in, make sure she has her Evian water," said Denise.

The walk through went through perfectly but of course the Dragon Bride to be is not pleased. She threw a queen size fit.

"Denise, you should have told me the color of bride maid's dress clash with my bouquet, and that the carpet color will not bring out the sparkle and reflection in my dress. This is what I want, change the bride maid's color to dark navy blue, make the carpet color ice blue, and change the bride maid's flowers to pink and white roses, and mine all red. Also your receptionist should be nicer to paying clients," said Katharina leaving.

This is my company and normally I would drop a client for dictating to me about my staff but the Hawns and Dale family have enough power to ruin me in 49 states. I told Winnie to note the changes and bill the Hawns-Dale wedding clients promptly.


No comments:

Post a Comment